Wednesday, February 7, 2007

D-cycle

8:40am
B-Trip: Home

It's recycling day here at the ol' Pice residence. So I'm spending this D multi-tasking my way through a stack of old newspapers, making sure I'm not about to toss out something of monumental brilliance.

Nope. Nothing.


2:10pm
B-Trip: Home

This D could have waited, but I'm about to take a shower. (Admittedly, that portion of my morning routine is somewhat late today.)

The way I see it, it's better to squeeze out whatever I can now than to feel the urge in a little while and spend the rest my day wandering around aimlessly with an unseemly bunghole. Because, you know, fresh out of the shower my b-crack is a national treasure. Like Old Faithful. Or Elvis Stojko.

But probably more like Old Faithful.

(As you might expect, I'm eager to conduct some mass spectroscopy to make a definitive determination on this pressing matter, but the grant is still pending. Stupid Bush Administration! Why must you loathe scientific research?!!)

Meanwhile, I can hear Elle absolutely rocking out to the 'Grey's Anatomy' theme song in the other room. The earnest vocals bring an air of poignancy to this D.

Man, I gotta get this one right...

No comments: