Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Change of Scenery

8:50am
B-Trip: Home

I typically brush my teeth after my Morning D. But today...I did it before.

It will be interesting to see how the remainder of my life is affected by this decision.


11:28pm
B-Trip: Las Vegas Hilton (Rm. 1766)

Yeah, that's right baby! New B-Trip. At the very least, my next two D's will be of the Sin City variety. So grab a rosary before continuing.

I don't venture away from the friendly confines of my home B-Trip casually. If you could see my current environment, you'd know I left the comforts of home for only the blandest of hotel B-trips. Sure there's an oblong bathtub beside me (comprised of only the finest materials Rubbermaid has to offer), but the depth is such that anyone over age ten would find it only slightly more luxurious than a medium-sized puddle.

But lest you think the LV Hilton isn't fancy, please note: just outside this B-Trip, there's an additional sink!

Why? Well, that's anyone's guess.

The sink has no mirror, no hand towels, and no soap unless I care to transplant some from in here. It's just a random sink. Perhaps Elle & I will need some sort of basin to hold all of our winnings. One can hope.

On a sadder note: I tried to issue a report earlier today from Barstow, CA, from a hardscrabble Chevron toilet with graffiti etched into the seat.

I tried. But, alas, I wound up brokenhearted.

"Regrets, I've had a few......million."

No comments: